Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Rino: Market Outlook

Today's midday pullback is a gift!!
BUY BUY BUY!

The market is done resting and tomorrow morning, tech will lead the market forward.

If you were looking for a pullback to reenter this bull market run, now is the time. I would not be surprised to see buyers come in late today and create a bottom right here, right now! (11:45am)

Now, I must admit that housing and financials are still in a rut. But Energy stocks are still strong and will remain strong for the time being. And of course, we have the big name technology stocks that will bring the qqqq back into the virgin territory.

I'd load heavily on stocks that have worked for you for the past two months.
You've got AAPL, RIMM, AMZN, EMC, VMW.

GOOG and BIDU are very attractive speculative plays at this point with GooG's earnings report due out tomorrow after the market close. I'd closely monitor these stocks before taking a big position or feel free to take a small position in a far out-of-the-money call like me. Jackpot!

A couple of other plays that I like are FSLR and FLR. These are two very strong stocks and they are not done going up! Ride them higher.

I remind you again, the BULLs are coming.

"Vanity is here to stay." ~ R. Choi

No comments: