Monday, April 21, 2008

Brian's Chat

Since we're not talking about specific stocks and just talking theory and mindset, I thought I'd share something I've been thinking.

Rather than saving myself (and monies) for the big moves, I'm thinking it might be worthwhile to go for consistant small gains. $100 a month pays for 20 lunches at work or one month's worth of insurance. $200 covers utilities. $300 is like buying myself a $10 dinner each night. Higher amounts start to cover apartment/rental home utilities, car payments, and others.

Eventually, I'm sure we all have the same goal of attaining "critical mass" where investments cover our monthly expenses and "work" at the office is just a bonus.

I'm starting small. Wish me luck and try not to laugh if you see me joyful for making $3.33 a day.

No comments: