Saturday, December 6, 2008

R.C. Market Report 12.5

  • Monday's Forecast: I Fear Downfall
  • Today: Price movement was very bullish, bouncing off of the support level of the higher low that I had previously indicated. However, I was not impressed with the volume, which fell far short of indicating the bullishness of price action.
  • Monday: Eventhough we rallied hard into the close, we are not close to the high set on the day after Thanksgiving. It's been four days since the drop following that high and we still haven't made a higher high. And it worries me greatly. Volume is low and chart pattern on this higher low looks primed for a fall. I am bullishly biased because I believe the next tradeable multi-day trend is an uptrend. So I am rooting for market recovery. However, I am scared of next week starting with Monday. Retest of Nov. 20 low seems more likely than breaking 50dma to the top.

No comments: